If you’ve been looking for a loan app that can help you get the money you need, look no further than Kashcash.
KashKash understand that sometimes, life throws you a curveball. Maybe it’s an unexpected medical bill or a car repair that comes out of nowhere.
At KashKash, they’re here to help with our easy-to-use loan app. Their application process is quick and easy and KashKash can get you the money you need right now so that you can get back on track with your finances.
What is Kashkash Loan App?
Kashkash loan app is the best option for people who are in need of extra cash. This online loan app will let you borrow a loan from Nigeria. When you write your application, you can use your smartphone or any device to get your own loan amount through this tech platform. In just one step, you can borrow as much as N50,000 right now.
Kashkash was recently reported by customers and the FG directed Google Playstore to take them down. Quickly changing their name from Kashkash to Kashcash, they were able to escape deletion and continue their mission of helping people get the loans they need!
Kashkash Loan Requirements
Receiving loan from Kashkash is an easy and effortless process than you might think. However, before you receive a loan from this platform, you need to meet its eligibility requirement.
Age – A salaried and self-employed individual must be in an age limit between 20 to 58 years.
Nationality – Borrower must be a resident of Nigeria
Income – Your minimum Income must be around ₦5,000 monthly or above.
>> MORE: 10 Best Instant Personal Loan Apps in Nigeria
KashKash Loan App Interest Rate
Well, looks like you found your lucky day. I bet you were wondering who can provide you with a loan and how much it would cost. Never fear, this loan app has rates as low as 0.1% interest up to a 1.0% interest rate. There is a minimum of NGN 1,174 origination fee and annual interest via 36.5% to 300%. The good news is that they calculate your interest rate daily.
>> MORE: OKash – Get a Quick Loan in 5 Minutes
Kashkash Loan App Download
Hi Friend, I want to introduce you to a new and exciting app called KashKash. It is an app that you can use to get real cash loans in just a few minutes!
1. Search for “Kashkash loan app” in Google Play or the App Store.
2. Next, type “KashKash” in the search bar. You’ll see the app KashKash Loan App. This is a great app for finding cash loans. Licensed lenders are right at your fingertips!
3. Download the Kashkash loan app now and register on it to be able to borrow money from us.
>> MORE: 7 Benefits of a Good Credit Score in Nigeria
KashKash loan amount limits
As a loan app, Nigerian users can enjoy loans from 3,000 to 200,000 naira. It usually starts with a low amount that gradually increases with every successful loan that users make with the app
How to Apply for Kashkash Loan
After downloading and installing the KashKash app, follow the steps below to obtain your loan.
- Launch the app and wait for it to load
- Register with your phone number, or other options available
- A One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your phone number. Input the code and proceed to the next page
- Input your details and also provide information about your employment
- Confirm if all details are correctly filled in and submit
You will be directed to another page; your dashboard. From your dashboard, you can monitor your loan application status and repayment details. Apply for a KashKash loan by:
- Navigating to the loan application section on your dashboard
- Choosing a loan amount. You can obtain a minimum loan amount of ₦3,000 and a maximum of ₦200,000 from the KashKash loan service
- Enter the bank details and fill out the other forms correctly
- Cross-check your application for errors and submit
Your application will be reviewed by the KashKash loan management. If it is approved, you will receive the loan amount in your bank account
>> MORE: Get Quick Loans Online In Nigeria Up To NGN 600,000
Repayment of loan
You should repay your loan on the due date and also complete some tasks on the app. This will increase your loan limit, build your credit limit and also reduce the interest rate for the next time you want to obtain a loan.
To repay your loan, go to your dashboard on the KashKash app and locate the repayment section. Select a repayment option, fill in necessary details and complete the repayment process.
How can I contact KashKash?
You can contact KashKash through these ways:
Address: Room 301, Jopebi road No. 62, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: 09087614169, 09087614170
kashkash loan app
kashkash loan app download
download kash kash loan app
kashkash loan app login
kashkash loan app review
about kashkash loan