Before making this post, I told myself that I need a loan of 50000 Naira. In Nigeria, there are a lot of Loan apps out there that offers quick instant loans to customers.
With flypay, you can apply for a 50000 Naira loan or more opt for an effortless application and get instant cash at your fingertips within minutes.
When we find ourselves facing an emergency, like a medical issue or renovation bills that need to be paid right away, flypay can help us out by lending money without any prior notice.
No matter what kind of emergency you’re facing, the Flypay instant loan app is a great option to rely on. It’s hassle-free and processed quickly, no paperwork and all online!
Why pick flypay for a 50000 Naira loan in Nigeria
flypay offers a no-hassle, digital experience. There are no long forms to fill out and you won’t need to prove anything—just provide basic information so we can transfer money into your account quickly.
Applying for a loan is easy and secure. You can apply online, get approved in minutes, then transfer your funds to any bank account almost immediately! The repayment process couldn’t be simpler—you’re under no obligation to continue repaying the loan once you’ve paid it off.
>> MORE: 10 Best Instant Personal Loan Apps in Nigeria
Getting credit through flypay is quick since the entire process is online with no physical paperwork. Follow these steps for either a Personal Online Loan or a 50000 naira Loan with flypay:
- Create an account with flypay to get credit if you don’t already have one. Once you download the app or access the website, you will be required to give some permissions and basic personal information.
- The app will calculate your eligibility for a Personal Loan, with the interest rates and repayment periods applicable to you.
- After you have been deemed eligible for a loan, you will be asked to provide details about your existing debts and employment history. This information is required by the lender as part of its credit approval process.
- You will need to submit your bank account details so that flypay can make a deposit into the new credit line it created for you.
What documents will you require to 50000 naira loan
flypay is the best option for borrowers who need to borrow fast, because it requires minimal documentation and offers speedy disbursements.
- Photo Identity proof: BVN card
- Permanent address proof: Voter card / Utility bill / Driving license or Passport
- The applicant should be an Nigeria citizen.
- The desirable applicant’s age is between 20 and 60 years.
flypay uses its proprietary method – which determines an applicant’s creditworthiness. It’s what enables quick disbursal of a loan in emergencies.
>> MORE: How to check your credit score in Nigeria
Anyone with a monthly salary of more thanN 5,000 can avail of a loan up to N 50000 naira from flypay. You can get the amount credited into your bank account in less than 10 minutes, subject to the availability of proper documents.
Flypay can help you get money in a hurry if you find yourself facing an unexpected financial emergency, such as sudden medical bills or rent.
Want to talk to us? We are listening all day.
Download the flypay app here, or log in to our website